Sunday 28 November 2010

Winter's Arrival



Beauty speaks for itself and it is hard to define what it is in words.  So it's best I let it do its own talking.
Winter's arrival on the 25th November has been a somewhat definite affair in Kirby Underdale. These pictures are quite representative of its seemingly positive statement of intent. The forecast is for more snow over the next few days. Overnight temperatures are down to double figures or thereabouts. And my love of Jaguar cars has once again bitten me hard. Big engined rear wheel drive is pretty much useless in these conditions.

The window behind the trees is where I mostly write and Cassie is my walking companion.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you are interested in my musical side a link to my other blog can be found on my profile page.